LANDON’S HEALTH HUT PRODUCTS – LEGAL POLICIES
SHIPMENTS; DELIVERY; TITLE & RISK OF LOSS
We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery
options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are
estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments or lost packages.
You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment.
All returns are subject to a twenty-five percent (25 %) restocking fee for orders over $50.00.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are
the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the
country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Landons Health Hut is not
responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper
international shipping practices.
Landons Health Hut charges sales tax by zip code on all orders. Orders are applicable to their individual state tax laws.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
All products are Exchangeable IF UNOPENED- Once opened- we can not return or exchange it, as it is a health supplement.
If the seal is broken- we can not accept it back. Exchanges must be made within 24-48 hours via direct contact to be considered.
We can offer store credit for exchanges.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and
availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Landons Health Hut and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service,
terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Landons Health Hut believes that
customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Landons Health Hut and its subsidiaries.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Landons Health Hut with respect to this web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Landons Health Hut with respect to this web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Landons Health Hut CEO. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We obtain information about you in a range of ways including:
Information You Give Us.
We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), and other information you directly give us on our website.
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to our website information.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our website, we log the website you visited before browsing to our website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page and information about your use of and actions on our website.
We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our website or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our website, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information but only with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with certain laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to complete work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Page. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our website works for you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information. However, no company can fully prevent security risks. Mistakes may happen.